Importers & Distributors of Industrial
Colors, Pigments, Dyes & Additives
- First FDA approved polymeric dyes for use in clarified polypropylene.
Suitable for all polyolefin polymers
- High Color Strength & Heat Stability. No shrinkage & warping
and good clarity in PP
Fluorescent Polymer Soluble Dyes
- Organic dyes soluble in many engineering polymers, textile fibres, petroleum products, wax, etc.
- Very high tinting strength with excellent light-fastness and heat stability
- Complex Inorganic Colour Pigments (CICP) for use in various coatings,
paints and polymers
- Most stable and durable class of pigments available in the market
- Multi-purpose whitener suitable for use in most polymers as well
solvent based coatings, inks & paints
- Imparts a natural white effect and best for white
pigmented polyolefin polymers
- Pearl pigments based on different substrates such as natural mica, synthetic mica and borosilicate glass.
- Shimmering effects from silky smooth to sparkling.
- Classical zinc sulphide based Glow-in-Dark Pigments for use in
coatings, inks, paints and polymers
- Quick excitation, suitable for both water and solvent based system,